Sunday, November 19, 2017

Sunday Selfies


Howdy y'all!  Well, my momma is FINALLY back after she abandoned da three of us dis week.  She CLAIMS she wuz drivin round da state doing job interviews.  But look what I found on her camera . . .


Yeah, a visit to da giant litter box!!  She says dat she couldn't pass up da oppurrtunity to go to da beach in Corpus since she had an interview there.  Yeah yeah. 


I don't think Crockett believes her either.  And not only wuz she gone, she also abducted Angelique's momma and took her wif her!!


Angie are definitely glad dey are back.  And not only did dey go visit da giant litterbox without us, my momma wuz cheating on me wif my cuzzins, Basil and Bella!  See, she wuz stayin wif her uncle and aunt, and Basil and Bella are dere cats.  And dey wuz gettin my ear scritches and head rubs!!


Ok, well, dat Basil are a pretty good lookin dood, so if my momma had to cheat on me . . . at least she wuzn't cheatin wif anudder dog!  Da crazy westies are enuf.



28 comments:

  1. Your mom sure has great taste though and he does seem a good dude. Not sure about that litter box though seems mighty damp to me.... I wonder who changes it?
    Toodle pip and purrs
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUmans are often very sneaky!
    Make sure she makes it up to you!
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. My human has been reading about your human's job applications, and she told me she needs purrs to find a job finally! My human hasn't had to look for a job in decades and she can't believe how difficult it has become.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That beach looks like a good place to relax between job interviews. I hope one of them comes through for your Momma.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT!?!!? Abandoned and cheated on???? I hope there was lots of BACON in compensation!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMD...we sure hope you got extra bacon for putting up with the cheatin' and the abandonment!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're glad your Mom is back safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely selfies! We're glad your mom is back :)

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mew mew mew Travis that Basil iss hansum....butt yur hansumer!
    You an Crockett both. An Angelique yur lookin mitey purrty today.
    An that was SUM job huntin trip yur Mumma went on....mew mew mew...maybee shee will get a beech job?
    Wee have 4 inchess of snow here...**sighsss**
    **nose bumpsss** Siddhartha Henry xxx
    Pee S: Mee had bacon Katurday nite.... WOO HOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pawsome ya got some bacon!

      At least she hasn't gotten a rejeckshun from da job by da beach. Yet.

      Delete
  10. Your mama will never get away with her cheating! She owes you some bacon!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are right Basil is very good looking--Amarula is swooning! I can't believe your mom didn't take you to that wonderful looking litter box! I hope she finds a job soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. guyz...everee onez selfeez R awesum...even de oceans ☺☺☺

    N waves two ewe cuzin basil; ewe iz one handsum dood...veree nice ta meet ewe ! ♥♥☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  13. Basil is one cool looking kitty but YOU guys are the BEST!!

    The Dash Kitten Crew

    ReplyDelete
  14. Giant litter box, MOL, MOL! Your kitty cousin is quite the looker, but we do love you two orangies and the long furred 'French Tart'...as Charlie from down under says...Tee-hee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fanks! Momma will have to get a photo of Bella next time she's down there too.

      Delete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.